My art bears no epic motifs insofar as all ontological displays of instances are mere illusions in my opinion. Only the settlements by their oracular purpose and the core embodiment’s of objects and human beings entail abysmal movements and life. So much the better figuratively assuming that from these embodiment’s a jester emerges who performs or clumsily juggles with a spoon! However, this overrides the painter’s intent. This occurred likewise in regards to the portraits that I have lately been painting. They come solely from within.
I paint revelations and neither of them resembles another. Therefore, I have finally redeemed myself from the obsession of collapsing into Mannerism.
Apart from this, what abides is the joy that I have released myself from the genetic message.
– 1990 PARIS The Independents’ Hall
– 1992 AUGSBURG, Germany – Personal exhibition
– 2004 PARIS The Romanian Cultural Institute – Personal
– 2010 WIEN – The Gallery Steiner – personal exhibition
– 2009 SALZBURG – Bashimi Art House – Group exhibition
– 2010 HAMBURG – Marziart Internazionale Galerie – Group exhibition
– 2010 OSTERGADE DENMARK – Gallery Sigvardson – Group exhibition
– 2010 LONDON – The Brick Lane gallery – Group exhibition
– 2008 Second Prize The Painting Contest “Dreamland
Transsylvania” organized by the Lutheran Church Cisnadie.